- This event has passed.
Copperstate Fly-In 2017 FAASTeam Seminars
October 27, 2017 - October 28, 2017Free
Copperstate Fly-In 2017 FAASTeam Seminars – 10/27 and 10/28″
Topic: WINGS and AMT-credited seminars offered at Copperstate Fly-In 2017:
On Friday, October 27, 2017 at 09:00 Arizona
Falcon Field Municipal Airport
4400 East Mallory Circle
Mesa, AZ 85215
WINGS and AMT credit are available for the following seminars. If you wish to receive WINGS and/or AMT credit for attending a seminar, please pre-register for the individual seminar at www.faasafety.gov or click on the link(s) below.
- 10/27/2017 0900-1100 AZ time: ADS-B Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast and Flight Safety https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=78809&caller=/SPANS/events/EventList.aspx?statecd=AZ
- 10/27/2017 1100-1300 AZ time: Loss of Control and the Impossible Turn https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=78810&caller=/SPANS/events/EventList.aspx?statecd=AZ
- 10/27/2017 1300-1500 AZ time: Owner Performed Maintenance/Repair of Light Sport Aircraft and PART 43 https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=78811&caller=/SPANS/events/EventList.aspx?statecd=AZ
- 10/28/2017 0900-1100 AZ time: FAA UAS Rules and Local Regulatory Considerations https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=78812&caller=/SPANS/events/EventList.aspx?statecd=AZ
- 10/28/2017 1100-1300 AZ time: Aerospace Physiology Human Factors and Spatial Disorientation https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=78813&caller=/SPANS/events/EventList.aspx?statecd=AZ
- 10/28/2017 1300-1500 AZ time: Stanfield VOR Procedures and Runway Incursion Avoidance https://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event_details.aspx?eid=78169&caller=/SPANS/events/EventList.aspx?statecd=AZ
The sponsor for this seminar is: AZ FAASTeam
The FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam) is committed to providing equal access to this meeting/event for all participants. If you need alternative formats or services because of a disability, please communicate your request as soon as possible with the person in the ‘Contact Information’ area of the meeting/event notice. Note that two weeks is usually required to arrange services.